Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, October 01, 2010

About Maria's Ribbon Storage System


Thank you for all your reactions on my post Maria's Studio. Some of you have some questions about my ribbon storage system. I hope this will answer your questions:

* The wooden ribbonholders are from Kaiser Craft. I checked the website I found them at the mini-books section of beyond the pages (not at the storage section). The article number is SB134.


* I use pins to hold the ribbons in place.

* The wall storage systems are from Ikea. I used "Bygel", but Ikea got more different kitchen wall storage systems.

4 comments:

noomiy said...

wow! what a sweet view!

Unknown said...

Maria, where did you get the stamp pad storage units for your TH Distress Ink Pads? They look custom-made.
CC

Jessie Lubyk said...

wow!That is so ingenious. tfs :)

Kimberly said...

Sweet and smart! Love 'em!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...